Tuesday, November 6th, 2018
EDX SignalPro 8.6.0® / Signal 11.6.0®
New product build – release 23026
NEW FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS / UPDATES
- LoRA/IOT Module Enhancement – LoRa studies now use C/I+N to drive Spreading Factor prediction when calculating study results.
- LoRA/IOT Module Enhancement – Added new spreading factor table for European spreading factors.
- LoRA/IOT Module Enhancement – IoT auto-placement can be driven by best available Spreading Factor at each point.
- .NET and C++ redistributable update – Installer now installs .NET framework 4.7.2 and C++ redistributable 2017.
BUG FIXES / OTHER
- LoRa AMOD Editor – When creating new AMOD tables the LoRa Adaptive Modulation editor was not adding a newly created table to the dropdown list. Creating a new table now adds the table to the drop-down list upon creation.
- EDXCV “this file doesn’t exist” – The EDXCV utility no longer displays a “this file doesn’t exist” message whenever browsing for files to be used in conversion.
- Correction to clutter loss calculation along TX radial lines – Clutter losses were previously offset by one radial line, resulting in minor calculation errors in some studies. NOTE: This may result in a change to your study results for existing projects.
EARLY ACCESS FEATURES (to enable please contact EDX Technical Support)
- Support for very large area studies – Area study grids are currently limited to a 5k x 5k grid size. This limitation is removed to enable grid sizes of over 30k x 30k.
- Scalability enhancements for basic studies – Area, route, and multipoint studies conversion from Fortran calculation engine to C#.