January 8th, 2019
EDX SignalPro® 8.6.2/Signal® 11.6.2
New product build – release 23250
NEW FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS / UPDATES
- Link Path Profile Enhancement – Updated the link study results dialog box to better define and visualize the displayed link direction.
BUG FIXES / OTHER
- Area Study Fails With Aziumuth Orientation Greater Than 270 – Resolved an issue where area studies could fail if an antenna azimuth orientation was greater than 270 degrees.
- Point Query Failure When Querying Outside Study Grid – Fixed an issue when attempting to query a point that lies outside the study grid area.
- Transmitter/Router AutoPlacement Failure Using Towers/Poles Database – Fixed an issue where a towers/poles database with equipment prefixes greater than 7 characters used in autoplacement functions would cause routers not to be used.
- Transmitter/Base/Hub/Router Dialog Box Duplicate Names – SignalPro does not allow for use of duplicate sector names. This fixes a GUI issue where a sector could have the same name, on all caps, the other lower case, causing the program to fail when running studies.
- Transmitter MIMO Not Being Applied When Running Multipoint Studies – Fixed issue where MIMO was not being applied on the transmit side running multipoint studies.
EARLY ACCESS FEATURES (to enable please contact EDX technical support)
- Additional Bug Fixes and Enhancements to Early Access Features