February 5th, 2019
EDX SignalPro 8.6.3/Signal 11.6.3
New product build – release 23429
NEW FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS / UPDATES
- Conversion to IT friendly HTTPS protocol for Web Updates – Previously the web update service required port 45008 to be opened within a corporate firewall. Support has now been added for standard HTTPS on port 443.
- Running a MegaMesh toplogy report generates an error – Fixed an issue when running the Inter-router links report that generated an index out of range error.
- MegaMesh Duplicate Pole Name error – Fixed an error where the program was truncating pole IDs to a shorter number which could create duplicate ID’s if original ID’s were not all unique.
EARLY ACCESS FEATURES (to enable please contact EDX technical support)
- Export to AR Console – Designs within SignalPro can be exported to a 3D virtual environment and viewable within an Augmented Reality console application for sharing design details, creating compelling graphics, and collaborating with field workers
- Additional Bug Fixes and Enhancements to Early Access Features