March 5th, 2019
EDX SignalPro 8.6.4/Signal 11.6.4
New product build – release 23529
NEW FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS / UPDATES
- Product Release Notes Link – The Help menu now includes an option for pulling up product Release Notes.
- Corrected various discrepancies between link profile window and Area / Multipoint studies – A number of discrepancies existed between the link profile window and other study results. While often small and not applicable to all scenarios, these discrepancies have been corrected. NOTE: This may result in a change to your study results for existing projects.
- CPE path profiles respecting adaptive modulation tables – Previously CPE link profiles were not properly respecting the site AMOD table. This has been corrected. NOTE: This may result in a change to your study results for existing projects.
- Corrected 1m height error in ITUR propagation models using AMSL – One meter in height was being added to studies using ITUR propagation models for sites using AMSL for their height. NOTE: This may result in a change to your study results for existing projects.
- Windows start menu title consistency – The program version number in the Windows start menu no longer falls out of sync across updates.
- Deprecated – 3D Composite view for Received Power at Remote studies – This visualization option has been deprecated.
EARLY ACCESS FEATURES (to enable please contact EDX technical support)
- Additional Bug Fixes and Enhancements to Early Access Features