January 7, 2020
EDX SignalPro 9.1.1/Signal 12.1.1
New product build – release 24343
NEW FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS / UPDATES
- Improved column headers for study query output formats – Column headers for study query outputs now include additional detail regarding the units for each result.
BUG FIXES / OTHER
- Propagation model dialog options for FCC-Pt22 – The % of time option no longer allows values other than 10% and 50%.
- Inconsistent results between LoRa map layer and Queries for area studies – Previously, queries for area studies of LoRa uplink and downlink spreading factor were sometimes inconsistent with the results found in the map layer. This has been corrected.
- Multipoint study errors with inconsistent MIMO config – Fixed an issue where multipoint studies could fail if the MIMO configuration was not consistent across the transmitter group used in the study.
- Default values for leaky coax details – The default values for leaky coax cables in project templates have been adjusted to sensible values.
- Mesh module dialog UI adjustments – Some minor edits have been made in the mesh module dialogs to correct misspellings and add a missing scrollbar.
- Grid Optimized Radial studies not finishing – Fixed a bug where under rare circumstances grid optimized radial area studies would never complete.
- LTE FFR Zones studies error message – Improved the error message presented when an LTE FFR zone study is run, but the FFR scheme is set to “No FFR”.
- CPE ↔︎ Hub Links map layer export – The exported CPE ↔︎ Hubs links will now always export the links as displayed in the map layer.
- SHP & TAB file study export did not include sector names – Under certain circumstances, when the exported area study was greater than 20k x20k grid points, the exported SHP & TAB files did not include the sector names. This has now been corrected.
- Clutter heights in Link Studies – Fixed an issue where, if the project was using English units, clutter heights were always being added to the terrain even if the “add clutter height to terrain height” option had been disabled.
- Inconsistent values for CPE Type Cross Polarization Rejection – Previously the cross polarization rejection value in the Link Details dialog did not reflect the type configuration of the CPE. NOTE: This may result in a change to your link study results for existing projects.
- Studies using leaky coax cables not calculating correctly – Fixed a bug where leaky coax cables were being ignored and not properly contributing to study results. NOTE: This may result in a change to your study results for existing projects.