February 4th, 2020
EDX SignalPro 9.1.2/Signal 12.1.2
New product build – release 24384
NEW FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS / UPDATES
- Support for 32, 128, and 4096 QAM – WiMax studies now support these additional adaptive modulation schemes. NOTE: Both LTE and WiMax Modulation Regions studies will need to be rerun after update.
BUG FIXES / OTHER
- CPE RSSI results not displaying in CPE tooltips – Study results for a CPE were not being displayed in tooltips if the containing CPE group was renamed in-between study runs.
- Display of Demographic datasets – A bug was preventing demographic data from displaying properly.
- “Index out of range” error in some area studies – Fixed a bug where an “index out of range” error was displayed when attempting to recalculate working cache files.
- Fixed HASP key error in Tile Selector when using Cirrus Licensing – Previously the Tile Selector would display a “network error 15” message even if an appropriate Cirrus License was available. This has been fixed.
- Suggest Prop Model feature deprecated – This option has been removed.
- Minor text changes in project tree – Fixed some capitalization and text spacing issues.