March 5th, 2020
EDX SignalPro 9.1.3/Signal 12.1.3
New product build – release 24439
NEW FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS / UPDATES
- 5-9’s Decimal Expansion – For the Multipoint Percent Service Availability study and the Query Studies, the decimal restriction has been lifted allowing for a detailed analysis and color levels to show regions of 99.999% reliability.
BUG FIXES / OTHER
- RSSI Discrepancies Between CPE & Tx – The CPE and Sector using an antenna pattern file (not omni/iso), RSSI discrepancies were noted as the CPE distance from the sector increased. NOTE: This may result in a change to your study results for existing projects.
- Antenna Pattern Name Handling – Antenna pattern containing en-dash in the file name is supported
- WiMAX Modulation Region Color Map Changes – Previously the color changes in the map were identified at project re-open.
- Mobile Remote Type Changes – Due to a UI workflow bug, in some circumstances all the mobile remote types in the project were edited when a single remote was changed.
- Link Study Pointing Elevation – This feature is now accounting for the earth flattening factor
- MeterTypes.csv was not automatically copied into the MODDIR folder – The existing MeterTypes.csv are now being used.
EARLY ACCESS FEATURES (to enable please contact EDX technical support)
- High-scale point-to-mulitpoint market evaluation – Fixed-wireless / PMP systems can now be quickly evaluated over very large areas to identify link potential for subscribers, meters, or other wireless assets.