April 7th, 2020
EDX SignalPro 9.1.4/Signal 12.1.4
New product build – release 24445
NEW FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS / UPDATES
- Importing Sites from Google Earth – This feature provides capability to export sites and polygons (such as service boundary areas), from Google earth address lookup into Signal/SignalPro.
- Shortcut key [Enter] for Study Grid – To improve user experience a shortcut has been provided for closing the study grid
BUG FIXES / OTHER
- Tile Selector Service not connecting– The tile selector config files and port number have been edited, resolving the issue.
- Terrain Files not projected correctly – .201. terrain files were causing a misalignment on the map GUI. This has been corrected. NOTE: This was a GUI issue only and did not affect the study results.
- Unable to open Windows File Browser – An issue was found on Signal v12.1.3 that was preventing windows browsers to open from within Signal, this has been resolved
- Signal Pro Fails to open with OLE Error – A bug was identified causing an OLE error, this has now resolved.
EARLY ACCESS FEATURES (to enable please contact EDX technical support)
- Addition of ID column in CSV for Area Studies by Query feature –An optional column to define the ID of sites is now available.
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Updating the Bing Maps User Key
- Reverting to a Previous Software Version
- New “How-to videos” will be available later this month