June 2nd, 2020
EDX SignalPro 9.2.1/Signal 12.2.1
New product build – release 24462
NEW FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS / UPDATES
- High resolution .kml layers cause slowdown in map re-draw- An enhancement has been implemented that has improved the performance of the map re-draw for high resolution .kml layer
BUG FIXES / OTHER
- Best Server SHP output is incorrect –The SHP output is now displaying the best server with the full alphanumeric ID
- C/I using non-interfering repeater shows interference- The non-interfering repeater is now behaving as it should.
- MeterTypes.csv file not being automatically copied into the MODDIR folder in new MegaMesh tool- This has now been fixed and the original files are now being imported and the user is able to use these as desired
- CPE’s with Serial Numbers (ID’s) greater than 16 character not caught- Resolved an issue where a CPE ID with more than 16 characters was allowed to be imported into the product.
- Multipoint Study showing same sector- This bug has been fixed the appropriate CPE’s are associated with the logical sectors
- Point query at map marker error “Unable to perform point query” when using GOR- The GOR option has now been added to the Point Query.
- Direct-to-Grid C# always re-calcs each GRX file- This bug has been fixed and the GRX file is not re-calculated each time
TRAINING & SUPPORT
The following articles have been published to the Customer Support portal this month:
- Creating Measurement/Drive Test Files for EDX
- Batch Converting Antenna Pattern Files
- Updating Customer Cirrus Data Entitlement
- Preventing Equipment CSV Import Issues
- Exception has been thrown by a target of an invocation
- Installation error – Error 1722