New product build – Release 25030
NEW FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS / UPDATES
- Addition of Studies to Cirrus Engine: The Cirrus Study Engine is continuously optimized and enhanced for the industry. The Current updates include import of all propagation models, equipment types, LTE & 5G studies for RSRP, SS-RSRP, Interference, DL & UL throughput. These studies can be run on large geographical areas with no limitation on transmitters. Ideal for large nationwide FCC submissions, MNO operations and any other RF operation for large studies.
- Novus Application Enhancement; Novus, our latest product that is directly connected to the cirrus platform. Allowing users to launch their projects to the cloud leveraging the study engine and project consolidation. A user dashboard and exporting capabilities are now available, thus allowing the users to upload any project and view them on a custom dashboard.
- Neighbor Planning & PCI Enhancements; In the last few releases we have built new enhanced Neighbor and PCI planning for LTE-PRO and 5G. In continuing these efforts other enhancements have been added to the following;
- Spread-Sheet Editor; Entry for PCI, PSS, SSS and Neighbor Relations are available
- RF Systems; Addition of PCI and Neighbors to the Transmitter/Base/Hub/Router Site Details. Users are able to add/edit at sector level
- Repeater-placement calculations compatible with modulation layers; The Repeater placements have been enhanced to work with active modulation layers. This feature includes the following;
- To work with all projects that are using just the master-list or with modulation layers or both
- The revised algorithm will return a faster and the most optimal result.
- A switch is provide to speedup the calculations when there is fanout.
- CPE/mobile power; To cater for vendor equipment the CPE & Mobile power have had limitations lifted to cater for very low or very high power requirements
- Antenna conversion tool enhancement; Enhanced further to convert different Atoll pattern files to .pat files
BUG FIXES / OTHER
- Sector Assignment Channel Planning error; After assigning servers for the CPE’s an error was seen whilst running the study. This is fixed
- Spreadsheet Editors – Link filtering Error; An error was seen when running a filtering query in the spreadsheet Editors. This is fixed
- WiMAX Uplink Throughput producing 0 Mbps on every CPE; This was due to the setting that was added to the GUI for for Uplink interference of 0 dBmW which is 1 mW at point of receiver. Default value should be set by user
- Multipoint Planning Crash; It was found that due to a mix assigned and unassigned CPE the study was crashing, this has now been fixed
- RAN Node Template Error; It was found that when the PCI value was left blank in the RAN Node, the validation would present an error. This is fixed
- 30m Global Data Attenuation File; The 30m global world data attenuation file needs to be added to SignalPro if you are using this data. Please contact support for the attenuation file
TRAINING & SUPPORT
The following articles have been published to the Customer Support portal this month:
- Map Sync
- Limitations for Windows Display Settings when using SignalPro
- PCI Planning
- Clutter Code Naming Conventions
- Antenna Pattern Conversion: .ADF to EDX.PAT
- Clutter Loss Options
- How to export study results out of SignalPro and into Google Earth